Friday, March 20, 2009

My goal:


I really do believe, that with the power of god down from the deep abyss, that I will fly up gradually until I'm skyrocketing up, with my infinite soul. My goal is to create the biggest cashcrate referral chain to have existed, not just for me, but for a lot of people. Don't say this isn't possible, because that just isn't true and you know it! Create another blog, make fliers, do whatever it takes, get more people to do the same. If everyone pitches in...we could really do it! WE WILL. Just join under me, do your complete best to find referrals. Make another blog like this, get your family, friends, anyone possible to join. We're close! If you join under me now, you may be in the middle with high commissions. Read what I have to say below, follow my advice, I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing this because I believe that many more people have the power to do it!

There was this one person I met in that made me feel so hopeful . She was the only that gave me the courage to speak again . There would be times when I was hurt and shifting away. Everyday , I would talk to her...she gave me confidence. I could believe so much because of her. I didn't just meet her in a store or at a school. I didn't meet her in a reality of suffering and I didn't just meet her. I met her in the middle of nowhere , like it was destiny.She wasn't the only friend I met like this , I met so many friends the same way. There were many times , when I wanted to cease to exist in the real world. These friends saved my life. They gave me courage and brought me back into the new existence.That friend, she wasn't just a friend , I thought of her , on this hilltop; so windy , at night. I would be on top of that hilltop and she would come running up to me.Then she would hold me, and I would believe in her. That's how I felt about her. I'll always feel that way about all of my friends. Then, one day...she died from cancer. I'm doing this for her, I'm doing this for my friends , I'm doing this for everyone that believes this is possible!

My name is xentrensvo.

1 comment:

  1. so...heartwarming, you take cashcrate seriously. You are crazy but in a good way! You worked hard for your goal, now reach them!

    ReplyDelete